This is an Exciting Time to Commit to a Career in Quality Manufacturing
Did you know,....
Manufacturing opportunities are expected to rise over the coming decade (2028)? Based on the 2019 US labor statistics, manufacturing jobs will need to be filled over the next decacade due to baby boomers retiring or leave the occupation for other reasons.
Now is the time to invest in obtaining the skills to enter the rewarding field of manufacturing & quality control. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs are available, NOW!
Click the button to take this course.
GSHA Quality Academy
GSHA Quality Academy is an online school. We offer a fast, practical, and easy approach to enter into a career in manufacturing quality control. Our courses are led by industry professionals with 20+ years in Quality Control.
GSHA Quality Academy was founded in 2009 by Shelia M. Harden, after 25+ years in quality management and supplier development at some of the top fortune 500 companies. She has trained, coached, and mentored individuals in quality management on 5 continents. Her education and training reflects a hunger for excellence. Her commitment to community and fighting for the underdog reflects a grace driven humility. But her promise to leave people and places with the capacity to continue the work in Quality Control speaks volumes about her integrity.
Plant Manager at Valéron Strength Films - An ITW Company
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Quality Management
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Quality Assurance Analyst at Bombardier Aerospace
Montreal, Canada Area
- Supply Chain Management
- Advance Quality Planning (AQP)
- Design Failue Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA)
- What you'll learn in this course (1:22)
- What is Manufacturing (0:24)
- Manufacturing is Core (0:34)
- Business Case for Manufacturing (1:01)
- Top 10 Industries for Manufacturing Jobs (0:48)
- Not Jobs, But Careers in Manufacturing (1:00)
- Make it Movement (Video) Jobs in Mfg
- Benefits of Choosing Manufacturing (1:53)
- Is a Career in Manufacturing The Right Career For You? (Assessment)
Example Featured Courses
Other available courses to be successful in a rewarding career in the field of Quality Control Inspection.